- Public Relations and Communication
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our innovative firm as an intern/part-timer and are looking for candidates who are interested to pursue a career in Media, PR and Communication industry in the future.
As a Graphic Designer at IMG, you will be working to ensure we are first in capturing the emerging trends, and translating these into campaign and visual graphics. You will work closely with our Senior Partner, Project Manager and the rest of the creative team to:
– Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
– Produce new & creative ideas for marketing and sales campaigns.
– Work with a wide range of media tools to effectively deliver our client’s message across their target audience
A role @ IMG promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person! Click the “Apply” button now and we look forward to having you part of the team! Find out more about IMG @ insigniamg.com
– To work with the senior creative team to create and set the vision for the season.
– To work on projects from creative concept through to artwork.
– To seek innovation and inspiration by keeping IMG ahead of the field and sharing findings with the wider team.
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Art/Creative, Design, Marketing