- Public Relations and Communication
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Strategist to join our innovative firm as an intern/part-timer and are looking for candidates who are interested to pursue a career in Media, PR and Communication industry in the future.
As a Social Media Strategist @ IMG, you will be working to develop creative ideation, generate impactful social media campaigns as well as analyse outreach strategies of the brands managed. You will work closely with our Project Managers and the rest of the digital media team within a varied digital marketing role to:
– Strategise for all of our partners and clients’ social media activities through content curation and campaign development.
– Manage our publications calendar.
– Produce and analyse social media reports
A role @ IMG promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person! Click the “Apply” button now and we look forward to having you part of the team! Find out more about IMG @ insigniamg.com
– To work with the digital media team and understand current trends to fit our campaigns.
– To work on projects from the strategic planning of each campaign to its execution.
– To seek innovation and inspiration by keeping IMG ahead of the field and sharing findings with the wider team.
- Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics
- Analyst, Marketing, Strategy & Planning