- Social Enterprise
Are you looking for an energizing, knowledge-rich and rewarding experience this summer? Does the chance to learn about business development by working hands-on with a diverse team of highly-energetic and talented individuals sound exciting to you? If so, a summer internship at Aseanite would be the perfect programme for you.
Aseanite was built to help students and young professionals elevate their career prospects through discovering opportunities, gaining insights, and engaging new connections whilst strengthening existing ones. In line with our strategic priorities of facilitating regional talent mobilisation and enhancing grassroots cooperation, we aim to optimize the region’s human capital potential. Being the largest single ASEAN talent network, Aseanite has worked with a number of high-profile clients, ranging from global organisations like GE and Visa to regional financial institutions like Maybank and CIMB.
As a Business Development Intern, you will work closely with the senior management team and contribute to market segmentation, opportunity assessment, and refining existing products and processes. This may include working with strategic client prospecting, developing proposals, coordination with our global team, managing daily operational work, and working with clients to build strong relationships and create customer advocates.
Here’s what you’ll get:
This internship with Aseanite is an opportunity to learn about the various aspects of business development which include:
• 8 to 10-week internship with a highly diverse workforce with colleagues from all over Southeast Asia, who are intellectually curious, hard-working, and collaborative
• A platform to learn anything and everything about Business Development in a high-paced regional startup
• B2B business development and different approaches to consultative sales
• Understanding of concepts of product development, process optimisation, and implementation of operational processes
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals with the following traits and characteristics:
• Ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Have a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get involved
• Ability to prioritize and work efficiently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Enjoys meeting with new people and building relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google Drive / Trello
- Business Acumen, Critical Thinking, Effective Communication, Microsoft Office
- Business Development, Product Development, Strategy & Planning